Innovative Tuning provides a variety of services in the following areas:
- Performance / Motorsports
- Research & Development
- Emissions Compliance (CARB EO, EPA Reasonable Basis)
Within those areas, Innovative Tuning specializes in:
- Electronics calibration, system integration, and data analysis tailored to the area of customer focus
- This includes engine, transmission control, CAN and other network integration with additional modules, data collection and analysis, next steps for optimization, race engineering and more.
- Mechanical and electronic component selection to achieve customer goals
- While proper calibration is critical, the success of a system requires proper component selection not only individually, but to ensure all components can successfully integrate to achieve the desired result. Consulting prior to a build is ideal and often avoids negative outcomes, but consulting on failures, shortcomings, etc. after a build is in process or complete is also offered.
- Component and system testing, data collection and analysis, technical writing and reporting for internal use, external marketing, and/or emissions compliance.
- Emissions compliance process consulting and execution.
- While achieving a CARB EO, EPA reasonable basis, or even a passing emissions lab result may seem a daunting task, it’s something I’ve focused on for years and I love using what I’ve learned to help manufacturers, shops, customers achieve compliance not only for risk reduction, but to place themselves ahead of their competition. I can handle the process from start to finish in streamlined fashion to not only succeed, but do so in a more timely manner.
- And more, contact for details.
Local, remote, and traveling services are offered.
Please email tuning@InnovativeTuning.com and let’s discuss what Innovative Tuning can do for you!